Well, my point when I wrote about the Keurig is that you not only can use it to
make coffee but you can use it for other beverages like tea, hot apple cider,
hot chocolate, iced teas.  How many other coffee makers will allow you to make
other beverages besides  coffee and not have to worry about them tasting like
coffee?  No cleanup is necessary either except to clean the machine every 3 to
6 months, according to how often you use it.  I get a box of 50 K-cups for
around $29.00 from Amazon about every other month.
Shirley