I've heard people say their machine doesn't last a long time but they're not
meant to last forever.  You all know things aren't necessarily made as good as
they used to be but I'd still buy another one anytime.  I hate measuring out
coffee, hate to have to clean up afterwards.  I really love the convenience of
these machines.  You can buy the very small ones at around $99 and if you like
to watch QVC, they run specials on them.  I got my second machine free because
I'd hat it less than a year but something happened to the K-cup holder so I got
it free.
Shirley