This is what I'm in the mood for, and I've got the stuff, so why not.  And
they're so easy, even a blind person can do it!  (Ain't I rotten?)

cheese crisp

ingredients:

1 very large, very thin flour tortilla.
1 teaspoon of butter.
1/4 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
1/4 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.

Note:  You can use any cheese that melts easily.

Method:

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.  Lay the tortilla on a greased cookie sheet, pizza
pan, or something similar.  Bake for 10 minutes.  Remove from oven and turn the
temperature up to 500 degrees.  Blend the cheeses and spread the mixture onto
the tortilla, leaving half an inch around the edges.  Bake for 5 minutes or so,
until the cheese has melted.  Cut into wedges and enjoy.

---
you! really! are! finished!