-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of rebecca manners via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 9:25 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; Tara Fairchild
Subject: Re: [CnD] Crock Pot Recommendations

I have two that I can think of off the top of my head.

Here is one.

SUPER EASY SUPPER
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup milk
1 package stuffing mix, with seasoning packet (Stove Top works great)
1 cup water
Salt and pepper to taste
Place chicken in crockpot. Combine soup and milk and pour over chicken.
Combine stuffing, seasoning, and water and spoon over soup and chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.

I don't remember where I got this recipe, but I have made it several times
and it is a big hit--even with my family who don't care much for stuffing
mixes.

Another thing I have noticed is that my stuffing mixes--even stovetop--come
with the seasoning already mixed in; there is no separate seasoning packet.
Maybe this is an older recipe?

Enjoy,

Becky