From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Sandy via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2014 4:18 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; 'Alex Hall'
Subject: Re: [CnD] scrambling eggs.

I never used milk; my mother-in-law did, and felt they came out more tender
using it; one time, on a radio talk show with recipes, the M C said to use
water in place of milk, and that it sort of steams the eggs, and makes them
puff up. I have been hooked ever since. I'd say like 1 table spoon per egg.
I also do not measure!

Courage is fear that has said its prayers!