Why not contact Kraft and ask them?  Maybe no one on this list knows for
sure.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 9:40 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; Sandy
Subject: [CnD] totally frustrated with responses - Re: macaroni and cheese
without the stovetop?

The boxed macaroni and cheese is a heck of a lot less expensive than any
frozen macaroni and cheese.  I already have them  This is why I asked for
thoughts on, specifically, how to fix it with, notice?? the conventional
oven, or the crock pot.  No microwaving and no stove top.  Yet, people
suggest the very methods I asked to not suggest.  I suppose there is no
answer, in which case, the subject line should be changed in the future,
unless someone knows of answers to what I very specifically asked for.
Thanks.

---

you! really! are! finished!