Or just use none cook noodles and put it in a crockpot.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy via Cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>; "'Peggy Fleischer'" <peninnah.fleisc...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 4:19 AM
Subject: [CnD] One Step Lasagna

One Step Lasagna
350 degrees F. oven, one hour.
1-1/2 cups water
2 15.5 ounce jars of Prego spaghetti sauce
1 16 ounce box lasagna noodles
1 15 ounce container of ricotta cheese beaten with 1 or 2 eggs
8 ounces Mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Combine water with pasta sauce.
Take 1-1/2 cups of that mixture and pour over bottom of a 9 by 13 inch pan.
Arrange a layer of uncooked noodles, slightly overlapping on top of the
sauce.
Spread with half of the Ricotta and half Mozarella.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
Add another layer of sauce, and then repeat with noodles, rest of Ricotta,
Mozarella and 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
Top with a layer of noodles.
Pour rest of sauce over, spreading evenly to cover edges of noodles.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Cover with foil and bake on cookie sheet.
Let stand ten minutes before cutting.
Do not use low fat Mozarella or Ricotta cheeses in this recipe, or it will
fail!
350 degrees F. one hour.

Courage is fear that has said its prayers!