Fish doesn't need to be thawed first. Cooking time is going to depend
on factors such as how thick the piece of fish is. Also like meat I
suspect that different types of fish take different amount of times to
cook. I've seen some directions which say to cook at 350f and others
at 400f. You can tell if fish is cooked by using a fork and seeing if
it flakes.