 Subject: [CnD] Fudge Disaster: Please Help!
 To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
 Date: Monday, December 22, 2014, 9:01 AM

 Hi Eyone,

 For some reason this year, each recipe of fudge I have tried
 to make this year has been a disaster! I have made fudge all
 of my life, and I have no idea why doing so has been so
 difficult this time around! Out of 3 batches I have tried
 thus far, only one has been salvageable! I have a feeling it
 may be that I am now using an electric stove where I always
 used a gas stove before. Anyway, I've even tried Microwave
 fudge, but even though I thought I was being extremely
 careful, it still turned out grainy. I'm looking for
 something that has the flavor and consistency of Marshmallow
 Cream Fudge or (Fantasy Fudge) that is as simple as possible
 to make. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

 Merry Christmas!

 Desi