Hi all.  Today I’m going to attempt something I’ve never done before,
spaghetti. I know its kind of sad. I’m making spaghetti for 2 people.  I have a
spaghetti cooker, it has a section with holes inside a pot that the spaghetti
goes in.  So when I lift the section with the holes out of the pot the water
will drain from the spaghetti.  My questions are:
1. How long do I cook he noodles?
2. This one is probably depending on how much we eat. but I’m not sure how much
to make for 2 people.
3. I have a jar of meat sauce, do I just put it in a pot not he stove and
simmer, how long do I cook the sauce, and how much sauce for 2 people.

I know these questions seem basic, but I’m new to all this.  And it might just
be a trial and error type thing, but I’m kind of nervous.  Any help would be
really appreciated.

Thanks.
Holly