Just to add to Kathy's instructiohns, if you cook too much pasta and
have it left-over the next day or the day after, just hjeat some olive
oil in a 10-12--inch skillet, add a couple cloves of garlic, minced,
and the pasta. Cook until heated through, serve with lots of grated
parmesan and other sauce or toppings that you have on hand. It's a
great lunch!
Penny