I previously had the larger unit, but I now have the smaller electric pressure
cooker because it better suits our needs.
If you get it, I would recommend downloading the manual for easy reading
access. I also scanned the cookbook that came with my unit. I had a friend who
uses them all the time show me how to use it with a few recipes. It actually
cooks faster than I ever thought possible. I have used it as a pressure cooker,
a slow cooker, and to keep food warm. I have tried to brown meat in it, but I
find that is easier to do on the stovetop and then transfer the meat to the
pressure cooker. I think I have found this difficult because of the depth of
the cooker.
As usual my complaint is that they readout is not audible. Really, is it that
hard to make appliances talk?

Sent from my iPhone