-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Paula and James Muysenberg via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2015 3:31 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; Regina Marie
Subject: [CnD] Filling and Labeling Freezer Bags

     Does anyone have tips for transfering leftovers to ziplock-type
bags for freezing? I usually ask my husband to do it for me, because I
get food all over the bags.

     Also, is there a way to label the bags with something that won't
come off in the freezer? I tried brailling some file folder labels, but
they are falling off, as items get pushed around in the freezer. I have
a Pen Friend, and the stickers adhere well. They are expensive, though,
so I'm hesitant to use them for leftovers, where I will be throwing away
the bag after only one use.