Well, I think baked things always taste better out of the oven; to me microwaves are for reheating baked things. Anyway, if I use the oven, it will smell up the house with all that good baking smell, something I like.

Brenda Mueller

----- Original Message -----
From: Paula and James Muysenberg via Cookinginthedark
<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>, Regina Marie
<reginamariemu...@gmail.com
Date sent: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:34:35 +0000
Subject: Re: [CnD] Baked apples?

You can do them in the microwave, but I'm wondering if they
taste
better in the oven?

On 2/16/2015 11:33 PM, Regina Marie via Cookinginthedark wrote:
Core apples and cut them in half. Put a little butter or
margarine in each half and spread with a knife. Sprikle with cinnamon and brown sugar that you have mixed together in a small dish. Place on cookie sheet or baking stone buttered side up. Bake at 350 for 25-30 MN

*smile*
Regina Marie
Phone: 916-877-4320
Email: reginamariemu...@gmail.com