Diabetic/Kidney  Friendly Chicken-Ginger Lettace Wraps
www.kidneybuzz.com

NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Serving Size :Serves 4
Calories:221
Protein:8g.
Carbohydrates:12g.
Total Fat:8g.
Cholesterol:60mg.
Potassium:80mg.
Sodium:137mg.
Phosphorus:145mg.

INGREDIENTS
Finely Chopped Cooked Chicken Breast:2c.
Shredded Cabbage with Carrot:2c.
Finely Chopped Carrot:1/2c.
Chopped Green Onions:1/4c.
Chopped Unsalted Dry-roasted Peanuts:2tbsp.
Grated Fresh Ginger:1tsp.
Bottled Light Asian Salad Dressing:1/3c.
Drained Canned Crushed Pineapple:1/3c.
Butterhead Lettuce or Green Leaf Lettuce:12leaves

PREPARATION
1. In a large bowl combine chicken, coleslaw mix, carrot, green onions,
peanuts, and ginger.
2. Add salad dressing and pineapple to chicken mixture; stir until well
mixed.
3. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture onto each lettuce leaf.
4. Fold in opposite sides of each lettuce leaf; roll up and secure with a
cocktail pick.
* - Quantity depends on your individual diet.

KidneyBuzz.com will continue to provide you with informative articles and
healthy recipes that are appropriate for both the renal and diabetic diet
daily.

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders, Let me walk upon the
waters
Wherever You would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior."
~So blessed,Sugar