Gary,
When you land on that page the cursor will already be positioned in the area
where you need to type in what is seen above the input box. If you cannot see
it, there is an audio prompt for what you need to input. This is a security
measure used to ensure that people do not utilize an automated voting system.
By making you enter what you see or hear they are ensuring that an individual,
a human being, is making the vote.

Thank you so much for helping us out.