As I understand it, you can buy a box of pudding mix that you simply mix with milk, whisk or stir, and let firm up in the fridge. No heating necessary.

Questions: How much do they make? How long before they can be eaten? Are they about the same in quality? If not, what are the best brands?

Now for the last question, and why I'm asking about this: I apparently got ahold of some bad sour kraut, and it returned the favor with a case of food poisoning. I'm on the road to recovery. Along that road to recovery, I decided to get something easily digestible, and pudding works. Being a real chockoholic, of course, I chose chocolate pudding. Now, after not having eaten any in several years, I'm hooked, and got an idea. If I mix chocolate pudding with chocolate milk instead of white, will it intensify the chocolate flavor?

Thoughts and advice are appreciated quickly, because I will be going to the store on Wednesday. Thanks.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished!