Chocolate and caramel swirl.
Becky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Teresa Mullen via Cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>; "Nancy Martin" <nm72...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] I know nothing about this, so excuse the dumbness

Hello everyone I sometimes don't want to hassle with making pudding so I do by the single serve packs. My favorite is butterscotch and tapioca. But tapioca does come in a box that you can make as well. Also the single packs have mixed flavors like chocolate and vanilla or chocolate and something else I can't remember the other flavors but there are some that are swirled into the mix. I believe there is also banana flavor as well.

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone