Well, omit the cheese and sour cream. Instead of these great your own cheese,
perhaps something with a bit of spice? I specifically say to great your own
cheese because I have found that the cheeses that come already grated do not
melt well. I have read this is because they are coated with a substance that
helps to prevent them from sticking. In Lieu of the sour cream being inside
your taco grande save it for a topping along with some fresh snipped cilantro
and chopped scallions.