Soooo awesome!! I really wish I had something like this when I was in high
school!

-----Original Message-----
From: Janet Acheson via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 6:50 PM
To: [cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Subject: [CnD] Please vote – a follow up

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who helped my class by voting for my
school in the IKEA competition. We won for the city of Miami! I Kia will come
into the school and remodel and existing area into a functioning home living
space complete with a kitchen, living area,  and laundry room. I know the folks
on this list can really appreciate how much I hope this will be two high school
students.

Thank you all who voted, every vote counted!

Sent from my iPhone