Swans used to have a frozen pizza crust for pizzas. I've tried it and if you
cook it according to package directions it seems to work out pretty well. We
haven't made pizza in a wild, but my husband makes homemade pizza crust. And we
bake it in the oven. I would have to check with him for how long.
Debbie Deatherage

Sent from my iPhone