FIVE FRUIT SALAD
Friend Kenna Lutes shared this recipe with me years ago, and I
turn to it often when asked to bring a salad for a potluck at church
or to a friend's house.  I sometimes use green seedless grapes and
omit the blueberries.  This is so delicious and features easily
obtained ingredients.

I like it best with just a whiff of cinnamon dusted over the top.
I usually prepare this just before serving as I like it at room
temperature but you can also chill briefly before serving.

1-1/3 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed and halved
1 cup fresh blueberries (frozen would be fine this time of year)
1 banana, sliced
3/4 cup kiwi, broken into sections
1 (21 oz.) can peach pie filling
Cinnamon or nutmeg, optional

Prepare the fruit and place in a large serving bowl.  Scrape the pie
filling into the boll and toss gently to coat.  Sprinkle sparingly with
cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired.

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.
Today's trouble is enough for today."
~Matt. 6:34-Sugar