Hi,

I tried making rice the other day and ran into a problem that I need help
solving.

I was told that brown rice was better and healthier than white rice.

I got a sauce pan, put two cups of chicken broth, and one cup of brown rice.

Actually, I first put the chicken broth to boil, and once it began boiling,
I added the rice.

I covered it again, trying to stir from time to time.

Not knowing how long to leave it, I checked it at times.

Before I knew it, I uncovered the pan and the rice had literally burned and
stuck to the pan.  It was so hard to get the rice off the pan that I ended
up throwing the pan away.

So, what did I do wrong, and what are some ways that are easy for making
brown rice?

Any help would be appreciated.

Will