From: Gregory Yorke via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 12:29 PM
To: Cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] thanks giving dinner

I have always put my bread/vegetable/egg stuffing in the turkey when roasting
the turkey.

I have never had a problem with getting sick.

It is important to get the turkey to around 180 degrees, if you do  it should
be ok.

I will probably get a few nasty emails now because of this comment.

The stuffing tastes too good cooked in the turkey.

The extra stuffing can be cooked in a casserole along with the turkey or after
the turkey is done.