Jerry, I'm impressed! Do you do mail order and what kinds of decaf do you roast?

On Jan 18, 2016, at 3:03 PM, Gerry Leary via Cookinginthedark
<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:

I had to split this message because Siri quit taking dictation. I also have
talking thermometer so that I can check the temperatures in the refrigerators
are used to talking thermometer and a talking timer on my coffee roaster, I
roast about 1500 pounds a month.

Sent from my iPhone this time