Best Baked Doughnuts Ever

Total Time
35mins

Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins

These donuts are lighter than regular donuts, baked not fried, and so easy to
make. They will disappear before your eyes!

Yields
36 doughnuts
Ingredients:

1  cup
butter
 or 1  cup
margarine,
softened
1 1⁄2 cups
sugar
2
eggs
3  cups
flour
4 1⁄2 teaspoons
baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon
salt
1⁄2 teaspoon
nutmeg
1  cup
milk
1⁄2 teaspoon
cinnamon

Directions
Blend 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter with 1 cup of sugar.
Add the eggs and mix well.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
Add to the butter and sugar mixture.
Blend in the milk and mix together thoroughly.
Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until doughnuts are golden.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup of sugar with the cinnamon.
Melt remaining 6 tablespoons of butter.
While doughnuts are still warm, roll them in melted butter; then in cinnamon
sugar.
Posted by Helen
I also us pilsbury biscuits and deep fry them in a daddy fryer then toss them
sugar or make my glaze using powder sugar and milk or water adding a little
lemon zest
I ust a shot glass to make doughnut holes

There is speaking grace. Colossians 4:6 says, “Let your speech be always with
grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.”
~Blessings, Sugar

---