How do you find the burners on flat top stoves. This is for a friend moving
into a new house. Thanks.
Wendy

-----Original Message-----
From: Sugar via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2016 8:00 AM
To: CND <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Sugar <sugarsy...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [CnD] Sugar's Grape Salad

Sugar's Grape Salad

I make this for a crowd, but you can make half...

Ingrediants:
4lbs of grapes(seedless)
I use 2lbs of green and 2lbs of the red
1 8ounce cream cheese(room temperature)
16ounce sour cream
1tea spoon of vanilla extract
1Cup of sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2cup of sliced pecans(candied is optional)

Directions:
Wash and clean grapes thoroughly.
Place them on a tea towl or paper towl to dry completely.

While they are drying take a bowl and mix in cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla
extract  and sugar.
Mix well until creamy with a hand mixer.

 When grapes are dried well, place grapes in a large bowl and pour the mixture
slowly while mixing it all together.

Once all is covered add the brown sugar and pecans and stir around once again.

Refridgerate a bit before serving,so that the creaminess get's a bit thick.
Enjoy
Sugar

"I Rather Walk In Darkness With God, Than To Walk Alone In The Light"
-Sugar

---