Oops. I answer messages in the order that they are received in my inbox. The most recent first. When I made my suggestion, I had not seen that the skillet is preferred.

-----Original Message----- From: Cindy Simpson via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 9:36 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Cindy Simpson
Subject: Re: [CnD] Cookinginthedark An easier way to cook your sandwich

Thanks for the helpful hint, but I really don't have a grill that I would
feel comfortable using.  I do have a Hamilton Beach indoor grill but it is
very old and the coating is starting to come off, and I'd rather not pull
it down out of its hiding place just to make one sandwich as it's rather
big and bulky.

Again, thank you though.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 9:24 AM, Naima Leigh via Cookinginthedark <