Why not just leave the peel on?

-----Original Message----- From: Lori Castner via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 11:50 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Lori Castner
Subject: Re: [CnD] SLOW COOKER BACON WRAPPED APPLE CHICKEN

I peel apples for making pie or crisp.
I cut the apple into fourth or sixths and use a paring knife to remove the core from each slice. Then I use the peeler to remove peel. This usually takes me three swipes of the peeler. I start at the end and peel straight down. Just so you know, peeling apples is one of my least favorite tasks so I don't bake apple pie or crisp very often.

Lori C.