From: Kimber Gardner via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 1:10 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Copycat Pioneer Woman Hoppin John Recipe

It probably depends on how many people you're serving and whether or not you
want leftover rice. Keep in mind that 1 cup of uncooked rice makes 3 cups of
cooked rice. Also the rice is just a base for the dish and personally I would
allocate around a half cup cooked rice per person for a main dish serving.

Kimberly