Actually Charles those are the ingredients not flower all I know is yes there
are some things missing flower you have flour salt baking soda I believe you
add baking powder and in the largest was missing I never heard milk added but
that's something new to me as I know friends who are Navajos and they never say
anything about milk

Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone