I have a 5 pound package of chicken drumsticks.  There are 15 pieces, thawed in
the fridge.  I’ve got good barbecue sauce.  What would you suggest for getting
the best barbecued chicken for tonight’s dinner and beyond.  I want them to not
be undercooked.  I have a 9 by 13 pan that they might fit into, or am not sure
if they will fit into a 5 quart crock pot.  What temperature, what time, and
for how long should these be cooked using which method?  I’m looking for
personal experience, not an online search result.  Thanks.