I generally put salt and pepper on them,
put parchment paper in the bottom of your pan
cover with your bbq sauce which is always a matter of what you like.
You may have to use two pans, but not sure.
Bake at 350 for an hour. check mid way through and put more bbq sauce on if you
wish or do it about 15 minutes before the hour is complete.
That is about as easy as it gets and good too.

Sent from my iPhone