Getting back on topic, I hope, by reminding that I'm looking for thoughts on
the original post.

From: Sugar via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 2:10 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Sugar
Subject: Re: [CnD] chicken thoughts

We have one of those restaurants here in Fresno. I love their honey mustard
sauce. They have contest on who can eat a dozen of their hottest sauces
dipped wings in just 3 minutes, it's crazy.

‘I had rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than to stand with
the world and be judged by God.’
-Truly Blessed, Sugar