Steel cut oats are hard and have not been processed and flaked.
The measurements are a cup to a cup.
They taste so much more of oats and the texture is more granual and less glewy.
I don't mean the regular oatmeal isn't grainy, but steel cut oats have a bit
more individual integrity.

Sent from my iPhone