Nicole

Thanks for this great tip for cooking corn on the cob!

I have always carefully peeled the shucks back, removed the silk, and then replaced the shucks before microwaveing or grilling the ears of corn...

until now that is!

I will be sharing this on the Cooking In The Dark Show!

What a great and simple shortcut...

The shape of the corn will allow it to squirt right out of the shuck after it is done with a little squeeze at the skinny end when the bottom has been cut off...!

!Just so happens I have 4 ears of corn just waiting to be fixed tonight!

And, for a little change and a treat to your taste buds, try sprinkling a little lemon pepper on them.

Keep On Cooking!

Dale Campbell

Cooking In The Dark

.