Hi Y'all,

This is my favorite side to take to a barbecue, pool party, or even just to have on hand.

It makes a nice, large batch and is so easy.

Also, you might be able to find thee horseradish mayo already prepared at the grocery.

I make my own since I like it with a little more horseradish in it!

Enjoy!

Dale's broccoli  Slaw

for sauce
2 cups mayonnaise
2 tablespoons horseradish

1 bag broccoli slaw
1 bag broccoli florets
1 pint container sliced white mushrooms
12 ounce bag shredded cheddar cheese
6 pieces of bacon, fried and crumbled, optional
1/2  cup sunflower seed kernels
Directions:
in a bowl, combine the may and horseradish.
mix well and set aside.Use more or less horseradish according to your taste
Prep ingredients:

Check the broccoli florets. Cut down any big trees...you want nice, small single broccoli branches for this slaw.
Break down your mushroom slices...again, we want small bite sized pieces
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the sunflower seeds.
Fold together until combined
Add mayo horseradish sauce and mix until everything is coated.
Use more for a wetter slaw; less for a drier slaw
Add sunflower seeds and mix well.Refrigerate until ready to serve!
Dale's Notes: I use about 8 slices of thick bacon!