From: Lisa Belville via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 1:43 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Lisa Belville
Subject: [CnD] Making whipped cream

Hi, all. I'm making a no-bake cheesecake that calls for heavy cream. I usually
use something like Cool Whip for theese things. How  long do I beat the heavy
cream? I have a balloon whisk and a small hand mixer. I'm assuming the mixer
would work better than the whisk. Here's the recipe:

No-bake Dulce De Leche Cheesecake by Tasty
6 servings

Ingredients
24 chocolate cream cookie
⅓ cup butter, melted
13 oz dulce de leche
8 oz cream cheese
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup heavy cream, whipped
8 strawberry, halved, to garnish

Preparation
1. Crush cookies and mix with butter.
2. Spread mixture over pie pan, pressing down to make a compact crust.
Refrigerate crust while making filling.
3. Mix filling ingredients, (dulce de leche, cream cheese, and vanilla extract)
until smooth. In a separate bowl whip the heavy milk. Mix whipped cream into
filling ingredients.
4. Spread mixture over pie crust.
5. Refrigerate the pie for at least 4 hours or overnight. (If you’re in a
hurry, you could also freeze the pie for 1-2 hours.) 6. Top with strawberries,
cut, and serve.
7. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone