From: Nicole Massey via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 10:37 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Nicole Massey
Subject: Re: [CnD] Stand Mixers

The Kitchen Aid is worth the price. Kitchen Aid is the consumer division of
Hobart, one of the top name industrial kitchen machine suppliers, and their
consumer products are built to the same standards. Also, Kitchen Aid mixers
have a lot of additional options you don't have to buy now but can add later,
like pasta machines and juicer attachments. The stand mixer experience is so
much less work than hand mixers are, so it's worth it. Also note that a Kitchen
Aid most often comes with a whip and a bread hook, which opens up your options
a lot.
I often let friends work in my kitchen, and many of them have expressed the
desire to own some of my kitchen tools, most often two in particular. While one
of those varies, the other one is always the Kitchen Aid.