From: Courtney F. Smith via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 12:58 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Courtney F. Smith
Subject: [CnD] Christmas Baking

Hi,
Is anyone working on any Christmas baking or candy making? If so, what are your
go to recipes? Are you trying something new this year?

My go to recipe this year is the Ritz crackers with peanut butter dipped in
white almond bark. Love these & the memories they bring back while I'm enjoying
them.

I am trying three new to me recipes this year. A new easy fudge recipe,
peanutbutter chex mix (similar to what Marylin shared a few days ago) & hello
dolly bars.

i look forward to hearing what you all are making.

Merry Christmas!

Courtney