Mom wants to make gingersnaps to fill gift containers this year, so
I'll be going over next week to help with her Christmas baking.

I'm looking at either cheesecake or a chocolate dessert to bring to
the family Christmas party. I'm all for the Chocolate Lust!!! Both
require sitting overnight to meld, so it could go either way.

I'll make David apple pie for Christmas dessert, and a breakfast
casserole for Christmas morning.

I'm looking through my recipe stash for something called Christmas
Crack. I came across it back in the summer while looking for something
else, and of course now can't find it. I want something sweet and
salty to snack on while I get my shopping list together.

More Later,
Dani