Hi Gary
Try this one
You can do with out the cinnamon if you want.
I've made them and they came out r'r'r'really good.
 I am sure there are other's out there so I will search for more.
Smile
Sugar

Cinnamon Coated Pecans

Ingredients:
•       1 lb. pecan halves
•       1 large egg white
•       1 Table spoon water
•       ½ tea spoon vanilla
•       1 Cup granulated sugar
•       1 tea spoon ground cinnamon
•       1/2 teaspoon salt

Directions:
1.      Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2.      In a large mixing bowl, vigorously whisk egg white with water and
vanilla until very frothy.
3.      In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together sugar, cinnamon and
salt.
4.      Add pecans to egg white mixture and toss until evenly coated.
5.      Pour half of the sugar mixture over pecans and toss several times then
add remaining sugar mixture and toss until evenly coated.
6.      Pour coated pecans over a parchment paper lined baking sheet and spread
into an even layer.
7.      Bake in preheated oven 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
8.      Allow to cool then store in an airtight container.

"Heaven is full of answers to prayers for which no one ever bothered to ask. :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyLrl0SWe7s

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Bless you, Sugar Lopez