MINI SHEPHERD'S PIES

Looking for a tasty twist on the classic shepherd's pie? These delightful
mini pies are sure to please.

PREP: 10 minutes

COOK: 1 hour

Makes 16 mini pies

1 onion, diced

Half of a red bell pepper, diced

1 tablespoon oil

1 pound ground beef

1 can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup

1/4 cup milk

1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon pepper

1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

1/4 teaspoon dried thyme

1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables

4 cups mashed potatoes

Dried parsley

1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

In a large skillet, saute the onion and pepper in oil until softened.

Add in the ground beef and cook, stirring frequently, until the beef is
cooked and no longer pink. Drain off

excess fat if desired.

Add in the Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, milk, Worcestershire
sauce, salt, pepper,

garlic powder, and thyme, and cook for several minutes, stirring regularly.
Add additional milk if necessary.

Add the frozen vegetables and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring as they
cook.

Use jumbo-sized foil baking cups (3 1/2 inches in diameter) and place ¼ cup
of the veggie/beef mixture into

the bottom of each baking cup. Fill your ¼-cup sized measuring cup with
mashed potatoes and place ¼ cup

of mashed potatoes on top of the beef and veggies in each baking cup.
Sprinkle the tops with dried parsley.

Place the baking cups on a large baking sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven
for 20 to 25 minutes.

When the shepherd's pies are finished cooking, remove from the oven and top
each one with a pinch of

cheddar cheese. Pop back in the oven for 5 more minutes to melt the cheese

‘The nicest place to be is in someone's thoughts, the safest place to be is
in someone's prayers, and the very best place to be is in the hands of God.

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Bless you, Sugar Lopez

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

 <https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey>

Bless you, Sugar Lopez