CHILI CHEESEDOG BOATS

1/4 cup butter, melted

2 garlic cloves, minced

2 Tbsp parsley, finely chopped

8 slices cheddar cheese

1 15-ounce can chili

8 hot dogs

Preheat oven to 350F/180C.

Place the 8 hot dog buns in a 9x13 baking dish, then cut a rectangle in each
hot dog bun, making sure to stay 1 centimeter from the edges.

Push down on the bread cut-out and compact this portion of the bun tightly
into the bottom of each bun, making sure to press down on the bottom edges
as well. This will help create a larger space for the fillings and reduce
mess.

Mix the butter, garlic, and parsley in a small bowl, then brush the buns and
their hollowed insides with the garlic butter.

Bake for 5 minutes to toast the buns as well as help the sides of the buns
firm up so they don't collapse under the weight of the fillings.

Place a slice of cheddar cheese inside each bun, then spoon a bit of chili
inside each one.

Slide the hot dog snugly on top of the chili, then top with more chili.

Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is golden brown and the chili has
started to brown.

Slice the hot dog's boats along their connected seams, then enjoy!

'The nicest place to be is in someone's thoughts, the safest place to be is
in someone's prayers, and the very best place to be is in the hands of God.

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Bless you, Sugar Lopez

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

 <https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey>

Bless you, Sugar Lopez