From: Brink-Chaney, Marcie A via Cookinginthedark
<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2019 4:41 AM
To: 'cookinginthedark@acbradio.org' <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Brink-Chaney, Marcie A <mbrin...@dmc.org>
Subject: Re: [CnD] CP Old Fashion Stuffed Peppers

The advantage of using green peppers is that the flavor is more intense and
flavors everything.  I made my version of stuffed green peppers and used red
bell peppers and the taste was definitely not the same.

I also am wondering if you could use raw rice and cook the peppers longer to
get the same results.

Marcie Brink-Chaney CVRT CATIS
Visually Impaired Services
University Health Center