Have you ever tried using silicone egg rings? NO need to spray them! I was
looking on line, and some people were using Mason jar rings, but those, you do
have to use cooking spray for.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tina Kurys via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 11:57 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Tina Kurys <tku...@outlook.com>
Subject: [CnD] Any tips for frying eggs?

Hi, all. I love fried eggs but have given up on them because I can't
consistently cook them to my preferred doneness, not too firm but with all the
white being white. I had for years used the steam method, where you add a  bit
of water and put a lid on the pan so the top cooks from the steam and you don't
need to flip them. With my gas stove, I can't seem to set the heat precisely
enough to use time as a way to decide when to take them off the heat. Do any of
you have any brilliant ideas?
Tina