From: Helen Whitehead via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 8:33 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Helen Whitehead <hwhiteh...@cogeco.ca>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Freezing meat

It's all about Braille labeling for me!
I have an upright freezer, so I put pork on one shelf, chicken on another, and
beef on another. On the day of purchase, I Braille on an index card, what kind
of meat it is, the date of purchase, so I can put the new stuff at the back,
and pull the old stuff to the front. I just use Scotch tape to stick the labels
on.
I'm not a patient person when it comes to devices, love things at my
fingertips, so to speak, but that's just me!