I have a somewhat different view of the cooking in the dark list. I would
prefer that it mostly focuses on techniques and tools used by visually impaired
cooks, rather than just straight recipes that don’t really comment on how
someone does these things with visual impairment. For me, the pen friend is an
indispensable tool in my cooking, so ideas and discussion about how to make it
more useful is very pertinent for me. Just another viewpoint…
Tina

Sent from my iPhone