The pen friend stickers will not stick to frozen food packages; too much
moisture. You have to stick them to something else and then attach it to the
frozen package somehow. Rubber bands do eventually deteriorate in the freezer,
as they do also in sun or heat, but that’s what I found is the best thing to
use. I use little tags that I cut into smaller pieces and punch holes in and
stick the pen friend label to that tag that is semi plastic, suitable for
brailling onto it as well. I get those from Maxi Aids. Tina

Sent from my iPhone