From: Holroyd, George
Sent: 20 August 2019 20:29
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Cutting mango [OU]

OFFICIAL USE

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for a blind person (age 12) who wants
to learn how best to peel and cut a whole mango?

Many Thanks
George

(Proud parent of a blind 12 year old)

Sent with BlackBerry Work
(www.blackberry.com)

OFFICIAL USE

OFFICIAL USE

To learn more about EBRD classifications, visit
www.ebrd.com/ic<http://www.ebrd.com/ic>

This message may contain privileged information. If you have received this
message by mistake, please keep it confidential and return it to the sender.
Although we have taken steps to minimise the risk of transmitting software
viruses, the EBRD accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by
computer viruses and would advise you to carry out your own virus checks.
The contents of this e-mail do not necessarily represent the views of the EBRD.